Professional services for Gallery Server Pro
Hire Roger for professional, experienced and friendly support.
Gallery Server Pro is easy to install, but if you have never used FTP or configured
a web site, it can be a little tricky. Let me do it for you so you can focus on
Special Offer - Enterprise license plus install/upgrade service
Nervous about installing or upgrading? Let Roger handle it for you. He's done
it hundreds of times and can get it done quickly and professionally. Includes an Enterprise license.
Until June 30, it is only $249, a $100 savings off the regular price of $349.
$349 $249 Expires June 30, 2013
|Enterprise license plus upgrade service
$100 off sale expires June 30, 2013
|Install or upgrade Gallery Server Pro
GPL license included.
For GPL Professional or Enterprise installations, the license must be purchased separately.
|Add gallery to existing web site
||$80/hr (4 hr. min.)
|Build new feature or customization
||$80/hr (8 hr. min.)
The fine print about installation and upgrade services:
- For upgrades, any previous version of Gallery Server Pro is eligible (excluding beta/RC builds).
- In most cases work can be performed within two business days of receiving payment.
- You must provide remote access to the server where the gallery and database is to be installed. Acceptable forms include
TeamViewer, and web hosting control panels.
- Make sure your server is fully patched, running .NET Framework 4.5, and—optionally—SQL Server is installed.
- If the upgrade cannot be completed for any reason, $99 will be refunded. If your purchase was bundled with a license,
you will still own the license. (FYI, I have never encountered a failed upgrade.)
- Applies to stand-alone gallery installations only. Galleries embedded in websites require a custom quote.
- Instructions will be provided in your confirmation e-mail.
Have questions? Use the contact form on the support page.