Quickly add a multimedia gallery to any web site
Your clients want to share photos, video and other media. Give them a full-featured
gallery in less than an hour.
You don't have to tell them how easy it was...
Sharing made easy
One of many usability features: A 3-pane layout where each pane can be dragged or docked as desired.
Gallery Server Pro started in 2002 and has an impressive feature set:
- Manage photos, video, audio, and documents
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Change the layout and skin using only HTML and CSS skills
- Supports tagging and editable properties
- Zero-maintenance community galleries
- Role-based security
- Dozens of configuration options
Check out the
full list of benefits.
HTML 5 and CSS 3
Gallery Server Pro follows web design best practices in separating content from
Gallery Server Pro is designed from the ground up to target the latest HTML and CSS standards, while falling back gracefully on older browsers.
- Easily change styling by editing style sheet
- Works the same across all modern browsers
- Adaptive rendering for a great user experience across all screen sizes
- HTML5 video and audio tags used when supported, falling back to Flash and Silverlight when required
All styles—including colors, padding, margins, and font sizes—are contained in
two style sheets that can be edited right from the site admin area. Within minutes you can
give the gallery the same color scheme as your client's site.
Integrate into existing web site
Here we see Gallery Server Pro integrated into a legacy ASP web application through
the use of an iframe.
Choose one of the following methods for adding a gallery:
Stand-alone installation. This is the quickest way to get up and running.
Integrate with existing ASP.NET site. Gallery Server Pro is wrapped into
a single user control that can be added to any .ASPX web page. Take advantage of
your existing login system and master pages, and share session state, application
state, and global variables.
Integrate with web site using iframe. Install Gallery Server Pro as a stand-alone
application on an ASP.NET-compatible server. Then add an iframe to your existing
site that points to this location.
This technique can be used to add a gallery to any web site including static HTML
sites, PHP, Java, or a web site built with a web host template application.
Administrator's Guide has a full discussion on each of these techniques,
including their advantages and disadvantages.
Want extra help?
Hire us to handle the integration for you.